COVID-19 Consent and Appointment Guidelines
Consent to Treatment During Covid Outbreak
PLEASE FILL OUT FORM IN BLUE OR BLACK INK
Scroll down for guidelines on arrival to your appointment
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU, AND US, SAFE DURING THIS TIME:
Disposable bed drapes to cover our treatment beds, changed after each client.
Rooms wiped down between clients with medical-grade cleanser.
Staff wears a mask whenever a 6 ft distance cannot be maintained, and ALWAYS in the treatment room.
Providers wear gloves, per the usual.
We take everyone's temperature before entering the spa. Anyone with a temp of 100.4 or higher will be asked to leave.
We have a specific one-directional "flow" for entering, waiting, and leaving the spa.
Touchless check out.
We will be open Monday-Friday from 10-5 until further notice.
1. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment, and that you wait in your car until called to come up for your appointment.
2. We cannot accommodate visitors or children with you during your appointment time. Please be sure to make childcare arrangements before coming.
3. We will take your temperature via an infrared thermometer: anyone with a temp over 100.4 will be sent home.
4. Clients should bring a face covering as we require it in the spa.
5. A signed copy of your Covid Treatment Consent will be required before we can treat you.
6. Be sure to fill out your Patient Portal before arriving. Please call us if you have not gotten a link: 512-383-5204